Tuesday woke up still feeling ill. It's wet outside. But I'm on holiday so i'll make the most of it.
We went to Eden Project for the day. I must have walked for miles, the place is huge. Well worth a visit.
I had fun training in the Rainforest Dome! It was boiling hot, Brilliant place to train for the Rainforest section on Kilimanjaro. We spent the best part of the day walking.
We went to Treasure Park after Eden. I had a try at winning a £1,000 Diamond. There was a Pyramid full of sand and you had to dig about in the sand to find a Diamond. I found a Diamond (well I thought I had) then it was tested in a machine and nope I found a Cubic Zirconia.
For dinner we had take away local Fish & Chips.

Wednesday morning I felt a little better and the brilliant staff at GwelanMor opened the pool early for me so I could use it alone. I did about 100 lenghts of the pool before Mum came can got me out.
Today the weather was horrible. We went to go to Redruth but when we got there the signs were confusing for parking and the town looked smaller than Andover! So we changed our minds and went to Truro instead.
In Truro we had a look around a few shops then we went to Truro Cathedral. When we left the Cathedral it was raining so hard there were streams of water running everywhere so we decided to go back to the lodge.
Me & Mum went and made use of the gym's cross trainers, bike, stepper and running machines. After the gym I went to the wellbeing spa for a full body massage.
The massage was brilliant. I didn't realise how knoted my feet had become. I guess all the walking, new boots etc had taken it's toll. The massage really relaxed me.

Thursday woke up early again and the staff opened the pool for me. I had a good swim. Mum & Alan also joined me today although Mum just had a jacuzzi and went in the steam room.
After our time at the pool we went to St Ives, the weather was nice and the views were amazing. We had a look around the shops & gallerys down the cobbled streets.
After St Ives we went to Portreath Beach to walk along the lovely sandy beach. It was a bit chilly, but nice to be on the beach. We went to Tung Sing Cantonese for dinner and ordered a take out. We took it back to our Lodge.
Another good day with lots of walking. My new boots are feeling good!

Friday had another early morning swim, the staff were great at opening the pool for me each day. So Thank You if you read this. We had a cooked breakfast which was great after a long swim.
At 12 today we took part in Falconry. Me, Mum & Alan. We met Gary Zammit who was the wildlife expert at GwelanMor. First of all he took us to see his foxes, one of which was Tod who he had saved after he was hit by a car.
We then had a chance to fly Sly the Barn Owl, Chunk the Eagle Owl and Harry the Harris Hawk. I flew all the birds feeding them as well. We flew Harry in the woods by the GwelanMor centre.All this only cost £5 per person and we were lucky to only have the 3 of us booked on for that day! It was brilliant.
After flying the Birds we went down to Portreath Beach for a final walk along the beach. I even decided to go for a paddle in the sea. Back at the Lodge Mum went for a Spa Treatment and I went for a swim and a Jaccuzzi. Then we all had dinner at the reasturant.